City of Knoxville Parks & Recreation
- Summer art camps and online art classes are being offered at KAFCC (click "Arts" to learn more) In person classes will not be held until further notice.
- No building or shelter rentals allowed until further notice (likely until September)
- Field rentals are for trainings or team practices only. No scrimmages, no games, no leagues. Rental person/group must submit safety plan for review and insurance prior to use is approved.
- No pool rentals or aquatics classes until further notice
- Adult sports leagues are canceled until further notice
- Summer camp registration information is available on www.summercampknoxville.com. Weekly payment will be available on this site for those who have officially registered for the camp. Camp begins June 15th.
- More details about closures available at www.knoxvilletn.gov/recreation
- More info on the City of Knoxville's response to COVID-19 can be found at www.knoxvilletn.gov/covid19
Online Registration & Reservation Website
From this website, you are able to register for programs or sports leagues
and Request reservations for Parks & Recreation facilities.
If you need assistance, please contact 865-215-4311 or 311 (if calling within the City).
To Register for programs or sports leagues, simply click on a link at the top of the page, search for programs of interest, and follow the prompts to register.
To Request a reservation, simply click the "Facility Search" link at the top of the page, search for the Facility you would like to reserve, then follow the prompts to submit your request. If you are not required to pay when making the request, our staff will be in touch with you to confirm the rental, then you may log in to your account, click on the "Balance" tab, and follow prompts to complete payment for your rental.
To Create a New Account, simply click the "Sign In" link in the top right corner, then click "Create New Account", then complete the form.
To Sign In to an existing account, simply click the "Sign In" link in the top right corner and sign in using your email address and password.